Managing Medical Emergencies Training
Duration: 2 hours (additional 1hr if combined with BLS)
What does the course offer?
Appropriately managed medical emergencies can prevent a casualty’s condition deteriorating. This course will help educate and build confidence in recognising and managing acute medical emergencies in a variety of environments. Open discussions are encouraged on both personal experience and on practical scenarios that the candidate may experience in their working environment.
What will you Learn?
At the end of the course you will:
- Know when to call emergency services
- Be able to recognise some common medical conditions
- Be able to provide immediate basic lifesaving management
- Gain knowledge on appropriate medications
- Be able to know when and how to use medications
- Understand how to provide appropriate aftercare
- Become familiar in basic emergency equipment, how to use and maintain it
- Angina / Heart Attack
- Low Blood Sugar (Diabetes)
- Drug box and resuscitation equipment
Scenario-based training tailored to your working environment, delivered on-site by one of our experienced trainers.
Contact us with your chosen date and time. Evenings and weekends may also be available at no extra cost.
Sorry, we do not currently host sessions of this course for individuals to join.
You are being taken to our external booking site, powered by Arlo.